Environment & Energy Guidelines
We believe that the protection of our environment and the efficient use of energy and other resources are key success factors in order to position ourselves successfully in the future in the market. Our responsibility towards the society dictates the constant improvement in order to avoid or reduce environmental pollution and increase our energy efficiency. We therefore commit our organisation to the following principles:
- Compliance with all applicable requirements, whether required by law or due to a commitment by the organisation is self-evident for us.
- We consider the protection of the environment and the responsible use of energy as a management task. While these guidelines are implemented with the help of all employees. We therefore encourage their sense of responsibility and motivation by providing information, training and consultation to own active, environmentally friendly and energy-efficient behavior.
- We continue to develop our environmental management system and energy management system constantly. For that we identify and assess the environmental aspects and the specific energy indicators regularly. To the consequent individual measures and targets will be communicated and documented within the integrated management system.
- Environmental protection and energy management are an integral part of our business processes, including planning, operation, modification and closure of units or activities. For new activities, products or procedures environmental impact and possible environmentally friendly and energy efficient alternatives are evaluated in advance with respect to technical, operational and economic constraints.
- In cooperation with customers, authorities, associations and suppliers, we strive to improve constantly the environmental impacts and the careful use of resources, including energy performance. Therefore, we conduct a proper and open information policy to all interested parties.
The Management Board is committed to provide all necessary information and resources for the implementation of the environmental and energy management system.
The guidelines for environment and energy serve as a framework for the establishment of strategic and operational objectives and are implemented in the integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, the AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning and legal regulations.