Customer satisfaction is our most important quality objective. Therefore constant efforts are required from each employee to assure and improve quality.
- We measure quality by the customer benefit and as to whether the services are delivered on time and at an appropriate cost.
- We ensure the quality by preventing errors and constant improvement of our operational processes.
- We increase quality by continually improving our products, processes and services.
- We promote the quality awareness of all employees by process orientated teamwork, extensive information and training courses.
- Every employee has the right and the obligation to work towards eliminating faults as they arise.
- We develop new products using the newest scientific technological knowledge according to the needs of our customers.
- We provide and maintain all necessary, modern resources and infrastructure such as buildings, facilities and equipment both to ensure compliance with the product requirements and on the other hand to enable our employees for the fulfillment of their tasks.
The Quality Guidelines are implemented in the integrated management system based on the Standards of the ISO 9001, IFS HPC and the BRC Global Standard.